I am looking for the next crop of motivated and driven young professionals, ages 16-29 to join my All-Star program. Alicia's All-Stars was designed to provide a mentoring internship program for young fashion and beauty professionals who want to learn hands on, what it takes to make it in the fashion industry. Selected candidates must complete a 6 month intensive program which will include:
1. The Business Side of Fashion Curriculum which will cover everything from marketing, event planning, leadership skills training, the art of negotiating, creating a business plan, creating a viable business model, branding, pr and crisis pr for your brand, budgeting for your company, how to turn a dream into revenue and more!
2. Weekly Meetings
3. Flexible Schedule Internship Hours & Schedule in office and virtual.
4. The opportunity to produce fashion events both large and small.
5. An in depth look at your skills, dreams and goals and how to figure out exactly what area of fashion you wish to work in and how to monetize that.
6. At the end of the 6 month program, upon successful completion, you will receive a certificate, a reference letter and you will leave with a logo, a brand kit, and a completed website of your very own to launch your new fashion brand.
7. You will gain invaluable hands on experience that cannot be obtained in a classroom alone.
Candidates must meet the basic minimum requirements to apply:
1. Must reside in Charlotte NC. Candidates who do not reside in Charlotte that wish to apply must own a reliable vehicle.
2. Must have a resume and a cover letter prepared at the time of the interview.
3. Must own a smartphone.
4. Must own a laptop.
5. Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
6. At the time of the interview, candidate must present a letter from a former internship coordinator, church parishioner, community leader, organization you volunteered with, employer , teacher, guidance counselor, or other community leader who can verify that you deserve this opportunity and can vouch for your character.
7. Must have basic knowledge of Instagram and Facebook.
8. Must record a video, no more than 3 minutes long, introducing yourself and explaining why you deserve the shot to be a part of Alicia's All-Stars.
Additional Details will be Provided at the Interview.